Freelance Royalty Space Lottery
We know that it can be really difficult for freelancers to find space to work, and whilst our building may be small and busy, from time to time we may have rehearsals spaces and meeting rooms that become available.
We want to make sure these are being put to use, so we’ve created a monthly Freelance Royalty Space Lottery. As a Freelance Royalty member, you can enter the draw and if there’s a suitable space available, you’ll be offered it for free. Please be aware that we can't always guarantee space, and cannot guarantee technical equipment or support, sometimes it may just be a meeting room with tables and chairs (and maybe snacks).
How does it work?
- The lottery will open at the beginning of every month for two weeks
- You are entering the lottery for space the following month (e.g. you enter in June for space in July)
- We will then work out what space is available around our building
- Eligible entrants will be put into the lottery and selected at random (eligibility is determined by your minimum requirements)
- If you're picked, we'll be in contact to confirm the space
- The lottery will take place on a monthly basis. Entrants are not carried over, so please apply each month
This is exclusively for Freelance Royalty members. Not a member? Sign up here.
The Space Lottery for space to use in April is now closed. Respondents will be notified by Wed 22 Mar.
The next Space Lottery for space to use in May will open in early April.