Working on something new? A script, a song, a poem or maybe a spoken word piece? Try it out in front of an audience at Stratford East Scratch Nights.
Check back for more information about our Scratch Nights for 2024.
HOW DO SCRATCH NIGHTS WORK?
- We have three slots available at each scratch night;
- Each slot lasts up to 15-20 minutes;
- Your work can be at any stage of its development;
- Your work can be a play, a song, a poem or a spoken word piece;
- A fee of £175 will be paid for each slot;
- Rehearsal space will be provided on the day;
- One slot will be specifically for artists aged 18-25.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are now closed.
To be the first to find out about Scratch Nights, sign up to our Freelance Royalty newsletter here.