Freelance Royalty Scratch Nights
Working on something new? A script, a song, a poem or maybe a spoken word piece? Try it out in front of an audience at Stratford East Scratch Nights.
Our next FREE Scratch Night will be taking place on Wed 22 Mar in the Stratford East Bar.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We have three slots available at each scratch night;
- Each slot lasts a maximum of 20 minutes;
- Your work can be at any stage of its development;
- Your work can be a play, a song, a poem or a spoken word piece;
- A fee of £175 will be paid for each slot;
- Rehearsal space will be provided on the day;
- One slot will be specifically for artists aged 18-25.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for our next Scratch Night are now closed. You will hear from us by Fri 17 Feb if you have been offered a slot.
To apply, you must be a Freelance Royalty member. Not a member? Sign up here.
Supported by MSG Sphere in London