The health, safety and well-being of our audiences, artists and staff is of paramount importance. We're taking every measure to ensure everyone feels safe and welcome when visiting Stratford East. Please read below the following processes and procedures that'll be in place during your visit over the next few months. These will be reviewed and updated as government guidelines change.
We're taking every measure to ensure the safety of our staff, performers and audience members, including:
- Staff and audience members to wear face coverings unless exempt
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Contactless tickets
- Cashless payments
- Hand-sanitising stations
- Encouraging everyone to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Social distancing
- Seating, headsets and toilets cleaned before and after every performance
- One-way systems throughout the building
- For THE SUN, THE MOON, AND THE STARS, EXTINCT, SCREAM FIRE and PUNK ROCK we are unable to admit latecomers or allow readmittance once the performance has started.
- We are collecting audience data for track and trace, and all visitors aged 16+ must report their visit using the NHS track and trace app or our own sign-in service.
- If you are showing any flu-like or covid-related symptoms in the 24 hours before your visit, please do not attend. Contact email@example.com to discuss your booking options.
We have also carried out a risk assessment for employees working within our building and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace and to meeting our duty of care to our employees. Key steps that we are taking cover:
- Self-declarations for staff and visitors regarding health
- Maintenance of 2m social distancing for all employees. Where this is not possible, other mitigation methods are in place
- Increased cleaning, hand sanitizer and sign posting for employees for hand washing
- Reduction in room capacities
- Lateral flow testing for staff
We will regularly review our risk assessments and update these as we gradually reopen the building to the public. If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org