The health, safety and well-being of our audiences, artists and staff is of paramount importance. We're taking every measure to ensure everyone feels safe and welcome when visiting Stratford East.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
All safety measures will be reviewed and updated in line with government guidelines.
- Please do not attend the theatre if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms. We have updated our exchange policy to give you maximum flexibility and confidence when booking. Our friendly box office team will be happy to help. Find out more here
- Whilst they are no longer mandatory, we welcome audience members wearing a face covering in the theatre to help keep everyone safe.
- Contactless tickets - you can access your e-ticket from your Stratford East account. You do not need to print your e-ticket. If we have your mobile number on record you'll also receive your e-ticket via text.
- We will be accepting both cash and card payments, and encourage audience members to use contactless card payments where possible.
- Hand-sanitising stations will be available throughout the building.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the building.
We have also carried out a risk assessment for employees working within our building and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace and to meeting our duty of care to our employees. Key steps that we are taking cover:
- Self-declarations for staff and visitors regarding health.
- Increased cleaning, hand sanitizer stations across the building and sign posting for employees on hand washing.
- Asking our staff to declare their vaccination status so that we can create bespoke risk assessments and mitigate the risk of exposure to Covid-19 for our employees.
We will regularly review our risk assessments and update these as we gradually reopen the building to the public. If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org