We cannot wait to welcome audiences back to Stratford East from February 2021.
We're taking every measure to ensure the safety of our staff, performers and audience members, including:
- Staff and audience members to wear face coverings unless exempt
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Contactless tickets
- Cashless payments
- Hand-sanitising stations
- Encouraging everyone to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds
- Social distancing
- Seating, headsets and toilets cleaned before and after every performance
- One-way systems throughout the building
- For THE SUN, THE MOON, AND THE STARS, AFTER THE END and EXTINCT, we are unable to admit latecomers or allow readmittance once the performance has started.
- We are collecting audience data for track and trace, and customers are encouraged to also report their visit using the NHS track and trace app
We have also carried out a risk assessment for employees working within our building in light of the COVID outbreak. We are committed to maintaining a safe workplace and to meeting our duty of care to your employees. Key steps that we are taking cover:
- Self-declarations for staff and visitors regarding health
- Maintenance of 2m social distancing for all employees. Where this is not possible, other mitigation methods are in place
- Increased cleaning, hand sanitizer and sign posting for employees for hand washing
- Reduction in room capacities
- Cohort working to minimise contact
We will regularly review our risk assessments and update these as we gradually reopen the building to the public.
If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org