The magnificent chandelier hanging from our auditorium ceiling has a twin. It was a donation from the Wyndham’s Theatre on Charing Cross Road, where the other chandelier currently resides, to Gerry Raffles during the run of Oh, What a Lovely War!.
As a Crystal Member, you will receive:
- Priority booking ahead of the general public
- Access to an exclusive allocation of tickets, even for productions sold out to the general public
- Private ticket booking hotline through our Development team
- Regular updates about our work and quarterly members’ e-newsletters
- Invitation to annual Director’s Lunch
- Invitation for you and a guest to join a private post-show Q+A with cast and creatives
- Invitation for two to two Press Nights per year. This includes private pre-show and interval drinks reception, best available seats for the performance, complimentary programme and opportunity to join post-show party attended by cast, creatives and special guests
- Invitation to Stratford East’s annual Friends event
- Accreditation in our programmes, on our website and on the Supporters Board displayed front of house
£1,500.00 per year (£135 per month)
Membership Period: 1 year
BECOME A CRYSTAL MEMBER
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can also help us out by adding Gift Aid to your donation With Gift Aid, every £1 you give is worth £1.25 and it doesn’t cost you a thing!
Stratford East is a registered charity (233801)