- GUTTED reviews are in! 4 Stars from TIME OUT, WHATSONSTAGE.COM
- BOOK NOW for June's MonologueSlam UK to guarantee a great seat!
- BOOK NOW for our Panto DICK WHITTINGTON and save 20%!
- Lover's Rock Monologues now on sale - be quick!
- See our latest GUTTED videos
- Follow the Prospect boys from GUTTED #GuttedPlay
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this site (www.stratfordeast.com) is provided by Pioneer Theatres Ltd trading as Theatre Royal Stratford East subject to the following terms:
- This website is owned and operated by Pioneer Theatres Ltd trading as Theatre Royal Stratford East. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
- All contents of this website, including the trade marks Theatre Royal Stratford East, and the Theatre Royal Stratford East logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of Theatre Royal Stratford East.
- You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
Links to Third Party Sites
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside Pioneer Theatres Ltd’s control and you proceed at your own risk. Pioneer Theatres Ltd does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms & Conditions of sale
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to alter the programme without prior notice. Latecomers may either be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance, or be refused admission. Any recording of the performance (either audio or visual) is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry of, and use of, such equipment on the premises.
We don't charge a booking fee for tickets booked through our Box Office or online.
Collecting at the Box Office
If you have chosen to collect your tickets at the Box Office, you can pick them up anytime between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday, although we recommend picking up your tickets at least half an hour before the performance begins. Please bring along the card you paid with and proof of eligibility for any discounted tickets.
Tickets to be posted
If you have chosen to have your tickets posted out, they will be posted out first class and should arrive within a week of your booking. If they don’t arrive please contact the Box Office (contact details below). Please note we don’t post out discounted tickets or tickets for performances less than one week away.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro and Delta.
All cheques should be made payable to Theatre Royal Stratford East.
Exchanges and Refunds
We do not issue refunds. Where possible, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production if they are returned to us at least 24 hours before the performance. We charge a fee for this and an exchange is at the discretion of the box office.